Monday, October 5, 2009

Here is something I prepared a little time ago

I wasn't sure when I would jump back on here and write. I am at a stage in the year where I am feeling a little withdrawn from writing. I am emotionally challenged by things going on around me and they are upsetting my eb and flow to write. I cant really complain too much but I have been feeling a little anxious about the 6000 words I have to submit at the end off term four and am even more so scared about the fact I haven't touched my novel for some time now. I need to breathe and take in some air and focus on what it was I was trying to write back in chapter one and how it can be linked to chapter eight and even more so how it all ends. With peaks and troughs taken in to account and a little conflict, but not too much conflict as that would be seen to be meoldrama -- maybe I will get this thing going again. In the meantime I shall just leave you with a little doll I made my niece and let know that I am going to spend some time crafting this week and while I craft I will think about my characters in my novel and what journey I wish them to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment